Tuesday, December 6, 2011

China Part Two

More of my favorite shots from a recent trip.  I must say that I was fascinated and very taken by this country and culture.  I took more photos of the local people in China than I have on any other trip because they each tell such a deep story.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my favorite photo from the entire trip- the old smoking man staring down my camera:
Photobucket

Happy travels!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing. I'm completely fascinated by what you captured.

    ReplyDelete